Monday, July 19, 2010

Caitlin

Caitlin is the sister of one of my friends. A couple of weeks ago I was feeling particular anxious to go shoot some pictures but had no model. I put out a call on facebook and Caitlin agreed to let me drag her all over town to get some shots. I am so pleased with how her pictures turned out. Caitlin, you are a beautiful girl with a big heart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me take some shots of you while you suffered in the 100 degree heat. I hope you keep me in mind when it comes time for your senior pictures! ;) Enjoy!!

So sweet!















I was so excited when I saw this door. I wont lie, I did a happy dance right then and there. I am so happy that we found this unique place so close to home.

Love this shot of you!

Im not sure why, but I really really really like this one. :)

And last but not least, my favorite... by far. Simply gorgeous.

0 comments:

Counter

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP