Monday, July 19, 2010

Jason and Michelle's wedding!

Jason and Michelle both glowed on their special day. You see, this day had been a long time coming. Not only have they known each other since high school but they just recently made it through their first deployment together. As a fellow military wife I know exactly how hard it is to be separated from your loved one for so long. Jason was deployed with my husband and as a result Michelle and I became good friends. We really relied on eachother throughout this past year. I am so very honored to have been a part of their special day. Not only did I take some pictures I was also a bridesmaid.

Jason and Michelle, I cannot tell you how ecstatic I am about your pictures. Michelle, you are gorgeous and Jason, too dapper for words. I wish you all the happiness in the world as you begin your journey forward together. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing Kasey and myself to have been a part of your day.

Jason and Michelle: 6/12/10
Michelle- you glowed. Simply beautiful.





I cannot discribe to you how HOT it was on this particular afternoon. You could not step outside without being overcome by the humidity. Everyone had sweat just pouring off of them. That being said, Michelle, you ROCKED it out!!

I loved all the military details that were included in this wedding but I especially loved the firetruck. When Jason isn't fulfilling his duty as a medic in the US Army he is working at the local firehouse. A true hero. I loved the extra special touch you included by having the firetruck be your 'getaway' vehicle.

This pictures is especially special to me. Michelle and Jason opted to have a First Look before the ceremony. I cant tell you what an awesome idea this is!! We had plenty of time for pictures and they were able to have a special semi- private (photographers only) moment. This pictures is what I captures right before Jason turned around to see his bride.



Both of you are too awesome for words!





Some of the military details.
This cutie is Michelle's nephew and the ringbearer. I had a blast chasing him around.

The groomsmen and a usher.


This was a special request by Jason. I loved the idea and am so thankful he thought of it.

This shot is super special in that the little girls hands belong to Michelle's neice; the flowergirl. :)

Shoes!!!



Riding off into the sunset!

0 comments:

Counter

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP