Saturday, September 11, 2010

Richardson Family Session

I've been meaning to blog this session for a while now and am just now getting around to it. Sorry Richardson family! Thank goodness we have facebook ;) LOL. This session was a long time in the planning. It seemed that everytime we planned to go out it would rain! In fact, it took us two sessions to get this done because it started pouring in the middle of day 1! This family means the world to me. They were the very first family that called me up and took a chance on me when I was just starting out. Words cannot express how much their confidence in me means to me. And to top it off they keep coming back for more! :) Thanks again Richardson family- I hope to be photographing you for many years to come!

Richardson Family
8/2010

I love this one... just a family being a family

little M absolutely LOVED this tricycle. I have a feeling a brand new one will be coming her way soon. :)

Love those eyes!


This might be my favorite shot from the whole session.... ok at least in the top 5!



One word says it all










The one request that Britt had for this session was that I got some shots with their dog Hunter. I dont know about you Britt, but I ADORE this one.








:) The whole family








Gorgeous light!







0 comments:

Counter

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP